Thursday, September 30, 2010

Conversations With My Two Year Old

Josiah has been making noise since he the day he was born. Before he could speak he would babble and before he could babble he would scream. If for some reason he is quite stop what you are doing immediately and go find him, because he is up to something.

Lately he has begun speaking so clearly and in sentences. This can be very entertaining and you have to take what he says with a grain of salt. Like most toddlers he is a little confused at times.

I thought I would share some of his sweeter moments of late with you all. Forgive me if you don't find them as cute as a mother does. I just love him so much.

Yesterday at lunch he says to me, "Lets talk about school mama " and I said, "Okay, what did you do at school today?" to which he replied, " I had bapple (Apple) sauce at school today mama." Me: "Oh you did? Cool, which of your friends were at school today?" Josiah:"Baminamn (Benjamin), Henry, Hayden- Oooooh Hayden can pee pee in the potty." Me: "Wow! Did you pee pee in the potty?" Josiah:"Uh huh." Me: "Did Henry pee pee in the potty?" Josiah: "NO! He got changed into an Elmo di di (diaper.)" After this I get up and go back into the kitchen where I finish making my sandwich. I can hear him mumbling in the dining room saying, "Shhhhh! Nemo tired. Shhhhh! I share my cozy blanket with Nemo. Ohhh he is soooo tired. Night Night Nemo." When I realized what he was doing I grabbed my camera because it was just to adorable to miss. Here he is;



He was covering his goldfish with his turkey and putting them to bed! How cute is that?

I can't believe my first born, little 7 lb baby is so grown up. I love him so much more every single day. I am so grateful to my husband for making it possible for me to stay home every day with them and share these special moments. I am a lucky lady to have such great boys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment